Monday, September 12, 2005

My Life Has Become A Boring Pop Song

My Current musical obsession is Jack's Mannequin. For those of you who don't know, Jack Mannequin is the solo project of Something Corporate's frontman Andrew McMahon.

I hesitate to write about this most because I suck at musical reviews but because my words could never do it justice. It's bright, emotional, and insiteful. So if you like punk, if you like emo, if you like good music that you generally never get to hear on the radio, then I urge you to check out the new album Everything In Transit. High points are tracks 1 to 11. Each track is strong and could hold their own as singles however they also work together to comprise a brilliant album that accomplishes what the liner notes meant by "this is a story..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home