Monday, September 05, 2005

Pack It Up, Pack It In

Thursday night was a bust, the bar was too small for us, too hot for us, too understaffed for us and ran out of alcohol. By the time we got to the bar I was hung over and the watered down drink specials did nothing to regain my buzz.

Since I wasn't hung over Friday morning, I decided to drive to London to spend the weekend with Steve, but not before dropping $11,750 at the school for my first installment toward this year's tuition. That was painful. In spite of that my weekend was nice and relaxing. I love being with Steve so much. Now that I'm back in Toronto, I'm already missing him. I started packing up my apartment today, even though I have no confirmation that I got the new apartment. I'm looking forward to the new place, and I'm hoping with all my heart that Steve gets work in Toronto so that we can live there together. I rely on his support so much with everything I do and it's so hard to just run over and hug him when he's two hours away. In the end it'll all be worth it. We made it through last year, we can do it as long as it takes. Anyway, Steve if you ever stuble across this Blog, know that you're my heart and that without you I wouldn't be half the man I am. I love you.

But yeah, packing BLOWS! I can't wait to be done with this bidness.

Well, since this entry was basically me bitching about needless things...here's a hot guy to change the mood...


This is Finish track star Lauri Kalima and I wanna lick him.

2 Comments:

Blogger Water Colour Boy said...

Hot blog buddy! Hotter pics! *licks*

11:24 PM  
Blogger Jesse said...

wow can i lick too? :)

5:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home