Tuesday, July 19, 2005

I've Been Livin' On Coffee and Nicotine

Well it's the first day of my summer of laziness...and just as a I suspected...I have a caffeine withdrawl headache. Grumble. I went out today to buy a new PS2 game and couldn't find any that I wanted to play, so I bought The Office Box Set instead and came home and started playing Xenosaga again. Plus I'm tired and I can't seem to fall asleep. Also now that I have nothing to do, I have nothing to blog. I'll probably go back to London tomorrow, and let Steve pamper me. I'm such a suck. Hehe. Right, so I think Steve and I will come back here on the weekend and chill, maybe waste some money at IKEA. There's some rug I wanna potentially buy. Love spending money I don't have. I can't wait to get my final grades so I can finish up my student loans. Ugh, these headaches are the worst.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home