Tuesday, July 05, 2005

This Guy Watches Too Much Oprah

So I'm going on a full year of watching Oprah like a mother of three, and it's got me wondering, is it like an obligation for her guests to tell her how beautiful she he is at fifty?

In other TV news I'm really enjoying the new FX show 30 Days...it's a great concept, but the skeptic in me still thinks that 30 Days isn't enough to change your life forever. Once you get back into your old routine your old ways come back to you easier than you'd like. Anyhoo, the episodes are making me think, so I guess that's more than I can say about 99.99% of television out there. Well...that's all I've got for now...back to not caring. Sweet, sweet apathy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Digby said...

I never thought of it but that's exactly how I feel. She drives me crazy...but I can't help but to respect her. I should have never joined that book club.

10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home