Monday, July 04, 2005

Well, I made it back from the wedding o hell and I survived. It really wasn't that bad. Seeing Katie get married was rougher than I thought...especially after she told me that she always thought she'd marry me. On a similar note her mom was beyond excited to see me again. Regarding Steve I came up with some bullshit excuse as to how my date backed out at the last minute so I brought him along for the free beer. Anyway it was sorta the truth. Meh it's over.

I got back into Toronto about an hour ago and I have no hot water...so I stink. I hate this shit hole apartment that I live in. Ah well at least there hasn't been a gang rape in the stairwell in the last few months. I can't wait to move out of here. So yeah. Not much else is new with me. I'm out of energy to fight my Neuro anatomy mark so I'm just gonna suck it up and write the damn supplemental exam...I can't waste anymore study time trying to get this 1.8%. Frick. I love my school.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home