Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Stupid Sexy Neuro

So it begins...back to studying. Today is the day I crack the books again, much sooner than I anticipated. I'm headed back to the library today which only conjures up horrible feelings of the hell that is exam time. Boo-urns. At the very least I'm half excited about people watching on the subway. Maybe another cute girl will smile at me and make my day. I guess I have some incentive to shave today. This reminds me of a dream I had last night...I was trying to do my hair before school...and for some reason it was really long, and I managed to make it look good, which if you know me doesn't happen very often. Anyway, so my hair was looking really good so I decided I had to find some cool clothes to wear. As I was going through my closet I found some clothes I had forgotten I owned, and for some reason this filled me with great anxiety. It's like, in my dream I had so much to wear that I couldn't make a decision. Anyhoo, I woke up smelling like bed with my hair in all directions...but that's neither here nor there.

On a happier note the summer long orgasm otherwise known as Big Brother starts on Thursday, it should be the bright light in an otherwise shat summer.

1 Comments:

Blogger Digby said...

I say download it! I got super gay and subscribed to the live feed for this season. First time. I'm sure I'll regret it.

10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home