Sunday, July 17, 2005

Back to Life...

Okay Bitches, I'm back...or should I say Bitch...since only one person reads this boring blog anymore. Regardless, I'm back from my week of studying at Western. I feel as though I got some awesome studying done. If I don't pass this exam tomorrow then maybe I'm not cut out for Chiropractic. It was so great being back at UWO...I can't believe how much I missed it. So many memories came flooding back to me it was really bittersweet. I loved the time I spent there and I'd probably do anything to get it back but I know it wouldn't be the same. The campus has changed. A whole new student body has taken over. And my friends are gone.

Furthermore, it made me realize how much I HATE living in Toronto, and how much I hate going to CMCC. Toronto is too big and busy and inhuman, and everyone speaks a different language so no one can say Hello to one another. And CMCC is too small and unorganized to give a shit about its students. I dunno, I guess every place has it's flaws, but I went from a world that brought me to life to a world that is breaking my heart.

All in all, I suppose I need to let my past rest, and muddle through the next three years. Yay me. Also the exam is tomorrow at 10am so everyone (or the only one) send me positive thoughts of passing tomorrow morning. I need all the mystic energy I can get.

Cheers Fools!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home