Thursday, July 07, 2005

Everything they do is so dramatic and flamboyant...It makes me want to set myself on fire.

So looks like I'll be hitting road to London for the weekend...Just as soon as Big Brother is over...I'm looking forward to the drive because I made a really cool Mix CD that I've been looking forward to listening to. Should be a nice drive. Hopefully they don't shut the 401 down tonight. I hope to get some good studying done on my old stomping ground. Grumble grumble.

So like what the eff is wrong with terrorists anyway? Isn't there something better to worry about? Don't they have bills to pay? Or out of control teens to deal with? No, one has to take the car in to get looked at because the horn honks everytime you make a left hand turn? No? Really? Okay then, carry on. Assholes. Live and let live ladies and gentlemen. Catch ya in a few.

1 Comments:

Blogger Digby said...

Libras are the coolest.

2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home