Thursday, September 08, 2005

Some People Wait A Lifetime For A Moment Like This

Big fan of Janelle, big fan.

First thoughts after tonights Big Brother? I love Janelle, no really I LOVE Janelle. Also, was the part of Ivette's girlfriend recast? Because she didn't seem as "ugly as hell" as she did in the first episode. And while I'm on the subject...Ivette's mom and girlfriend really won me over tonight with their Cappy hate and Jedi Janie love. Well, I got a date with the live feeds...bye bye bitches.

4 Comments:

Blogger Digby said...

There wasn't but, DUUUUUUUUUDE!

This was by FAR the BEST season of Big Bro evAR!!!

I shit thee not. buy the DVDs

10:06 PM  
Blogger Digby said...

Definitely Janelle is worthy of All Stars. I'd love to see her and Kaysar play again.

"You sealed my fate"

"No, I sealed your partner's fate. I caught the bigger fish."

I still get chills.

3:59 PM  
Blogger Homer said...

I luv Janelle- Oh Janey!!!! Maggie gives me the creeps.

10:52 PM  
Blogger Digby said...

I don't condone violence against women...but I have an uncontrollable urge to punch Maggie in the face.

7:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home